Imobueno – Sociedade de Mediação Imobiliária, Lda. Respects the privacy of all users of its website and undertakes to protect the personal information that each user chooses to share. Some sections and / or features of this website may be browsed without disclosure of any personal information by the user.
However, when we need to collect personal information to provide services or when each user decides to indicate some of their personal data, the use of that information and data will be governed by the terms and by the following clauses:
- The processing of the personal data of the user of this website is done in compliance with the applicable legislation on the protection of personal data.
- The data shared by users will be subject to computerized processing, will appear in the data base (s) of the companies in relation to simple participation or domain of Imobueno – Sociedade de Mediação Imobiliária, Lda. and are intended for registration of statistical operations and presentation of other products and services, as well as for the collection of institutional information, to be made available by those companies.
- The provision of personal data is optional and will always be guaranteed, under the law, the right of access, rectification and cancellation of any data provided, and may be exercised in writing directly to the address on our homepage.
- This website has security mechanisms that allow you to preserve the confidentiality of the data provided by your users. However, all data circulating over an open network is not fully protected from the threats and frauds of external entities. As such, Imobueno – Sociedade de Mediação Imobiliária, Lda., Is not responsible for the communication of access passwords, passwords, confidential codes and any sensitive information that may be diverted.
- All users of this website are bound by the acceptance and respect for the conditions expressed herein, which may be changed freely and at any time without notice.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files sent by web sites visited by users to be stored on your computer. Through the information made available to the owner of the website, cookies allow better navigation performance, making it easier for users to access the information they are looking for. As such, cookies do not identify the user, but only the computer used. Cookies are not used to collect personal information.
Cookies and our site
What kind of cookies do we use
– Permanent Cookies
They are cookies that are stored at the browser level in your access equipment (pc, mobile and tablet) and are used whenever you re-visit one of our websites, allowing the use of some features.
– Session Cookies
These are temporary cookies that remain in your browser’s cookie file until you leave the website. The information obtained by these cookies serves to analyze your navigation allowing access to restricted and safe areas.
– Analytical Cookies
They allow to obtain statistics aiming at the better functioning of the website.
– Advertising Cookies
They limit the number of times an ad is viewed by a user by helping to measure the effectiveness of advertising on our websites.
Web browsers allow you to exercise some control of cookies through your web browser settings. Most web browsers allow you to block cookies or block cookies from specific websites. Web browsers can also help you clear your cookies when you close your web browser. It should be noted however, that this may mean that any opt-outs or preferences defined on the site will be lost.
Please note that by opting out of cookies, you may also limit the use of general websites on this computer. To learn more about cookies, including how to see how cookies were created and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org which includes information on how to manage your settings for the various web browsers.